Monday, April 23, 2007

Le Beach Nuno



Ho-ok, so its Saturday on Fishhoek beach.

Kids are building sandcastles and dashing in and out of waves, this is when Nuno and I hit the beach.

First Stop Nuno: She runs into the ocean, and amongst crashing waves, blatantly takes a dump in the water.... I closed my eyes playing ostrich, cringing, dying, can a sand dune please cover me right now. Typical Nuno, you bring a plastic bag to the beach and she doesn't shit. You forget to bring one and she does.. or shits where you can't get to it.

Next Stop: She bounds up to an fragile looking old woman, whose half hunched over... and stops dead just a few feet away from her, the look on her face... priceless. Nuno is such a tease.

Last Stop: A little kid in the water, probably no more than three years old. Nuno springboks into the water towards the kid. I am busy smsing Ally while out of the corner of my eye I see this. I promptly atart running after Nuno into the water clothes and all, which in hindsight was probably not such a good idea because the kid then started to plough his way through the water towards his dad screaming. Nuno who is now even more excited is still bounding towards the kid and is completely ignoring my desperate shouting (actually this is probably egging her on). It was horrific. Finally I get hold of her, I am almost up to my waist in water, I grab her by the collar and plop, my cellphone falls into the sea.

Lol! What a trip having a crazy dog.

No comments: