Sunday, September 04, 2011

Your Edge


Your Edge..

Your edge scares me;
when sharpened with anger,
how do things get so muddled,
we slice ourselves into the confusion.

The puppy needs food, water and shelter
a few jabs too,
what is the smile of its tail-
worth to you?

Your edge excites me;
when serrated with laughter.
spectator of your eyes, tell me your story?
You watch mine too, and say; sad.
They too have their own story.

I say; look, I am the moon
You say no, you see the sun.
I point to the stars, they light only in dark
See, there is no day without night.

It weakens me; the sound of my name,
a van gogh on your lips
there sits an echo - in my ear
and placed against me,
the cool edge sharpened and serrated
profusely, I begin to bleed.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ag thanx man - tis sadly bootiful